Volunteer Management Workshop
March 24, 2023 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
Volunteer Management – Best Practices
Tuesday, March 24th 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM | Kemptville & Online
Quality volunteer managers are essential for any non-profit organization.
In this Workshop, you will learn to recruit, track, engage and retain valuable people by crafting a plan that includes an effective system for managing volunteers.
The instructor for the session will cover:
Laying the Foundation
1. Valuing the Role of Volunteers
2. Defining Rules and Expectations
3. Developing Volunteer Management Skills
Developing the Jobs and Getting the Right People
1. Reducing Client and Group Risk
2. Creating Clear Assignments
3. Reaching Beyond the Circle
Creating an Environment Where Volunteers Feel They Belong, Are Needed, and Want to Stay
1. Orienting and Training Volunteers
2. Providing Supervision
3. Making Volunteers Feel They Belong
4. Recognizing Volunteer Contributions
Participants who attend this workshop (both in-person and online that day) will receive a certificate for the successful completion of this course.
More information and registration here: https://rto9.ca/events/volunteer-management-best-practices/?inf_contact_key=ae13d2362b40d52cec83ef728b469667680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1