How to Brainstorm and Create Social Media Video Content for Your Business
September 11, 2023 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
Join the RTO 9 and Anna Ruck for a morning of hands-on learning of social media video asset creation tactics for your tourism business! This workshop is capped at 20 participants in-person and requires pre-registration.
Please note that parking on SLC campus is $5.25 for 3 hours or $8.25 for the daily rate.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to brainstorm and organize strategic video content ideas like a marketer.
- How to organize content ideas to help you create and post video content strategically and consistently.
- How to create videos for social media within Instagram (where to find and how to use all the buttons and features!), including: How to find video content inspiration via the app, save and organize your audios/ideas for streamlined creation.
- How to choose the right audio and leverage Instagram’s algorithms to create impactful and far-reaching content. How to use the filming functionality within Instagram to create and edit text bubbles, transitions, add a voiceover, captions, etc.
- How to write effective on-screen text and captions to hook, grow, and create a community of engaged supporters and customers.
Most importantly, you will have an opportunity to create video content during this workshop in a small group coaching setting where you can ask questions and get hands-on assistance on the spot! Attendees are asked to bring some photos and/or video clips related to their business to help them build out their reel during the hands on creation portion of the session (if you don't have any please contact the event organizer for some free to use content).
2288 Parkedale Avenue
Brockville, ON K6V 5X3 Canada